- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
The respirator "Rostock" consists of the filtering half mask and adjustable head set. For consolidation in a nose bridge the half mask is supplied with a nasal clip. On some models the exhalation valve promoting elimination of "greenhouse effect" under a half mask is in addition installed.
Depending on appointment respirators "Rostock" are issued several classes of efficiency specified in the table.
Depending on application conditions respirators are issued several designs:
Ploskoskladyvayushchiyesya with a vertical axial seam (like C) — have the reliable line of obturation, can be stored in an overalls pocket, are calculated on low concentration of dust.
Ploskoskladyvayushchiyesya with a horizontal axial seam (DUCK type) — the arrangement of a seam interferes with adhesion of a half mask at a namokaniye, the half mask has the raised filtering surface. The respirator of this design is calculated on higher concentration of dust, than type C, can be stored in an overalls pocket.
Formed — performance of the half mask formed keeps its rigidity during all term of operation.
Pleated — have the raised filtering surface, are applied at high dust content. Are not supplied with the valve of an exhalation.
the filtering half mask is made of highly effective environmentally friendly material NFP of a domestic production;
does not demand skills of adjustment to the person at putting on;
high comfort and low resistance to breath;
the inside layer is made of hypoallergenic material;
hygienic individual packing.
Are intended for protection from fine firm and liquid
aerosols (dust, smoke, fog) at concentration to 12 maximum concentration limits (FFP2).
- lead — zinc and the chemist — steel works;
- factories and plants of final enrichment;
- all branches of economy having electric, gas welding or cutting of metals.
- processing glass — and mineralovoloknisty materials.
• are successfully operated since 1999 at the industrial enterprises of Ukraine.
• are certified in systems of UKRSEPRO and GOST P, conform to requirements of DSTU EN 149:2003 and GOST P 12.4.191-99.
• MOZ of Ukraine for protection of the respiratory organs working are approved.
• are the winner of the National competition "100 krashchy tovar_v Ukra§ni — 2004"